Altitude problem

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a problem again, but to be more correct, not me, but the guy I sold my drone to.

He just called me and said that he cant fly higher than 30m (we are in Europe, Croatia).

Few days ago, I flew and noticed that it wont go higher than 120m, but since I just reinstalled GO APP, and aircraft firmware, I though it is some of the options went to some "default"... But now, its just 30m...

Ill check for the flight zones, and possible restrictions, but just in case, is there any option which could limit the craft go higher..

Thank you in advance..

Hey all,

I have a problem again, but to be more correct, not me, but the guy I sold my drone to.

He just called me and said that he cant fly higher than 30m (we are in Europe, Croatia).

Few days ago, I flew and noticed that it wont go higher than 120m, but since I just reinstalled GO APP, and aircraft firmware, I though it is some of the options went to some "default"... But now, its just 30m...

Ill check for the flight zones, and possible restrictions, but just in case, is there any option which could limit the craft go higher..

Thank you in advance..
Try reading in full this one single post to see if it sheds some light.
RC issue after firmware update??

I had this problem, with litchi go in settings > aircraft and almost at the bottom theres the maximum location accuracy set to 49, delete it and leave it blank and that fixs it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik