Altitude problem

Reaction score
Ever since the firmware update. My phantom 4 will not go above 120 meters. I tried to change in settings but it only has #1-6 with no back space to change anything

There are a lot of post about this problem. Close app and open up again while on the internet. Sign in and all should be well. Thanks to DJI 's updates. Read the posts below for more information.

Ever since the firmware update. My phantom 4 will not go above 120 meters. I tried to change in settings but it only has #1-6 with no back space to change anything
I'm in the same boat with a P3P. Logged into the site a few times, nothing.
Any time you update firmware, there are a number of settings that revert to default values including the Max Altitude, Multiple Flight Modes etc.
Just go back through your settings in the app (with the Phantom connected) and reset them.

Any time you update firmware, there are a number of settings that revert to default values including the Max Altitude, Multiple Flight Modes etc.
Just go back through your settings in the app (with the Phantom connected) and reset them.
Did that, still locked

OMG... I cant believe DJI is having such issues.. Any other manufacturer with a different product would have closed down by now with this many complaints and unnecessary updates. What was this update supposed to fix anyway.. have not updated due to all these issues... Jeez....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31