Altitude height

Reaction score
Hi all, totally newbie with anything quadcoptery so take it easy on me if this is a silly question. I notice you all now the altitude that you are flying at, how is this? Is there some kind of altimeter that you have installed, or are these guestimates from experience of many years flying models.

ukglyn said:
Hi all, totally newbie with anything quadcoptery so take it easy on me if this is a silly question. I notice you all now the altitude that you are flying at, how is this? Is there some kind of altimeter that you have installed, or are these guestimates from experience of many years flying models.

Do you own a phantom? If so which model?

jason said:
ukglyn said:

Do you own a phantom? If so which model?

Yes I last week brought a Phantom 2 V3, I have only flown it once so far because we are having high winds over our way at the moment.

Thanks for the replies.

tcope said:
The DJI app shows the altitude of the drone at the bottom of the screen... along with speed and distance.

Not the FC40 app, we have to either guess the height, take apart other quads to get telemetry, tie a pre-cut and measured piece of string to it, or tape the end of a very long measuring tape to it, etc. :(

also welcome to the forum!

kitari said:
tcope said:
The DJI app shows the altitude of the drone at the bottom of the screen... along with speed and distance.

Not the FC40 app, we have to either guess the height, take apart other quads to get telemetry, tie a pre-cut and measured piece of string to it, or tape the end of a very long measuring tape to it, etc. :(

also welcome to the forum!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers