Alternative Apps from DJI Vision app

Reaction score
I have seen a few different apps created by users. I have both the FPV Booster app and iLovecoffees app with no limits on ground station. I really like both and use them for different reasons at different times. I have an Iphone 6 plus and an Asus Transformer so I can use apps used for Android and IOS. Are there any other apps out there that you guys have tried that you recommend?

Funny you should ask as I've just uploaded a video of my new favorite app. Lately I've been comparing the DJI Phantom Flight App by Beyond the Cube and DJI Ultimate Flight by Android Apps by Ken.

Let me say that I first used Ultimate Flight and LOVED it. It is a great app and Ken is adding things to it weekly However, I recently started to to DJI Phantom Flight and I can honestly say that (at least right now) I think it's a better app. I'm making a separate post to explain why.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.beyondthecube.DjiVision&hl=en

But right now, I'd recommend this app over the others.

I got Ultimate Flight App. I love the split screen. How do you enable and work the waypoint feature on this app?

ccase39 said:
I got Ultimate Flight App. I love the split screen. How do you enable and work the waypoint feature on this app?

You need to go into settings and enable Ground Control.

RA7sXJD5idT8BqoUKCZOZ4RJIOiRy4D8TMIy6cohzMaI8wohcSNTgAYXoTSMEt2sJw=h900-rw

bwjWTaQsUzEPXlEZzJOhoEBac335b-JZhaa5M4W5sokIthJupXIaxS_YPHdLj0bLkA=h900-rw

tcope said:
ccase39 said:

You need to go into settings and enable Ground Control.

RA7sXJD5idT8BqoUKCZOZ4RJIOiRy4D8TMIy6cohzMaI8wohcSNTgAYXoTSMEt2sJw=h900-rw

bwjWTaQsUzEPXlEZzJOhoEBac335b-JZhaa5M4W5sokIthJupXIaxS_YPHdLj0bLkA=h900-rw
Unlike the DJI app, I can't find settings in Ultimate Flight

Ok I found the settings and am able to set the waypoints but cant figure out how to start a mission.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20