Almost sold my P4P+... glad I didn't!

Reaction score
For most of September 2017, I had my P4P+ for sale on eBay... I had a lot of nibbles and some ridiculously low offers, but nothing solid. The closer my auction got to the end date, the happier I was that no one decided to grab it. I did not re-list it.

The reason I was going to sell it was that I just haven't been able to find time to fly. Also being that I live in Arizona, it's really been too hot to fly in the summer (both for personal comfort and for battery overheating). Couple that with starting a new job late last year and buying a new house this year and the drone has just been sitting in it's little box being ignored.

Well, since it did not sell and since I have a bit more time of late and since the heat of summer is fading fast and since my new house is not smack in the middle of a no-fly zone, I'm planning to take some time and get to know this little guy a bit better. After all, I've only had it in the air a handful of times and have yet to really explore all the modes and things it can do.

Don

yeah when you put something up for sale just about everybody tries to low ball you on the price you are asking.
they want you to sell it for 1/4 of the price you are asking and than they want you to pay paypal fees and shopping.
I don't sell stuff on line because of that.

Reactions: grin factor
You have to fly superstition mountain. There's a restaurant, Mining Camp restaurant, near the mountain in the nearest neighborhood on the west side that's a good launch point. Lots of areas to explore there.
df497bcac47d3e0b0c2d4d5c746741c3.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20