Almost lost it...

Reaction score
On the second battery last night after takeoff all of a sudden I was getting a compass error on the screen in the DJI Pilot app. I could tell that the P3A was doing something really weird as it was tilted in flight. Fortunately the app did have a message to take it out of GPS mode which reminded me to do exactly that. I was able to land it and everything looked fine so I put it back in GPS mode and flew it around close for a while with no issues.

Now I want to view the flight records which I used to be able to do from DJI Flight-Record Converter but it does not show my sync'd flights. Any ideas how to download my flight records so I can try to figure out what happened?

Finally got the flight info. Not sure why it was not synching originally. I don't see the issue though. The flight starts out in GPS. It "states" assisted take off but that never happened. I don't use assisted take off. Then no messages about compass error but certainly they were there until I switched it to ATTI mode. Perplexed here.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2016-06-10_[20-16-36].txt(1).zip
    62.5 KB · Views: 138

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20