ALL E RC still has some P3P's in stock

Reaction score
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31474300&postcount=4563

Phantom 3 Pro's have arrived and we have filled all backorders and are shipping today. If you ordered the one with the extra battery, the extra battery will be shipped in the middle of May when we get them in stock.

We still have a few left for those interested.

www.ALLeRC.com

He said they would ship out tonight. I grabbed one! Hopefully by the time it's delivered the iOS app will be working...

Looks like we bought them out. Says BACKORDER now!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31475278&postcount=4600

Update: We have sold out of what we had left. Thank you for the overwhelming response.

We will have some more in tomorrow and Thursday (as per our tracking information from our carrier) so I would suggest you pre-order now so we can fill it and ship right away when we get them.

If you order the pro or advanced edition with extra battery, we will ship the extra battery in mid May when we get them from DJI at no charge (if you are in the 48 US States, otherwise we will charge actual shipping on the extra battery or hold your whole order until the batteries arrive).

I hope I answered all the questions. If I missed one, please ask again.

Last edited:
Just noticed my fedex tracking says my P3P will be delivered on 5/1/2015.
Gfredrone when did your fedex label get created? When was it updated? Ordered through AllE and was confirmed a P3P about 5 hours ago, no status update yet.

Gfredrone when did your fedex label get created? When was it updated? Ordered through AllE and was confirmed a P3P about 5 hours ago, no status update yet.
Hey I also ordered one from them today probably around 3PM CST and it was shipped out via FedEx overnight today. Confirmed by tracking number it is on its way

Great...looks like somehow mine got left behind :(
Very sorry to hear that. But if it makes you feel any better, it seems as though it cannot be flown with android or iOS right now anyway, so you may be left with a new toy you can't play with anyway, as I will be tomorrow.

Unless apple and DJI get this worked out by tomorrow.

Good news-simply an error in the FedEx email, received my tracking number for All-E this am. Highly recommend them, they have more P3P's and P3A's (I believe) coming in today, I ordered yesterday and my P3P was shipped same day no extra charge.

AlleRC stated they were getting more pro units yesterday, but they have not shipped my order out yet? are they becoming shady just to get sales?

AlleRC stated they were getting more pro units yesterday, but they have not shipped my order out yet? are they becoming shady just to get sales?

Hardly. They were delayed a day due to a mechanical on the airplane. They just hit the dock and we will be shipping today once we get them in the system. Sorry for the delay.

More P3's just landed. All backorders filled and being shipped as I type. We have some left over as well. Next shipment is due in next week.

Also, we got both Advanced and Pro and have both in stock after filling backorders.

Same as before if you order the version with the extra battery, we will ship the extra battery at a later date (at no charge if you are within the lower 48 states) when they arrive (approx mid May).

Reactions: Cnovamd
More P3's just landed. All backorders filled and being shipped as I type. We have some left over as well. Next shipment is due in next week.

Also, we got both Advanced and Pro and have both in stock after filling backorders.

Same as before if you order the version with the extra battery, we will ship the extra battery at a later date (at no charge if you are within the lower 48 states) when they arrive (approx mid May).

I ordered from US Hobby weeks ago and heard nothing from them. In the meantime another dealer (above) got P3's in, sent them out, got more P3's in and sent them out and still has some left over.

(Note: I cancelled my order with US Hobby today, ordered from RC Depot today and my P3A has already been shipped).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic