All Dji owners must read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dji response..
IMG_20171227_110138.jpg

Looks like you had an issue with your quad, sorry to see that. Have you already posted the logs to the geniuses here who can help you decipher them? They are quite good at figuring out what may have happened. Without more constructive input about your issue, we cannot comment.

And there you have it...I did nothing wrong..And everything cut out..If I hit something it would give them the info..it was over water no birds..It shut off and dropped for no reason...that's my guess not out of view just looked down to adjust gimble for a second..38 feet altitude doesn't take more than a second to hit water..by the time you look up and try to pick up where it was you can't see what happened...It would have some motors give off abnormal signal if a bird attacked it but none around.They didn't say bad battery or anything..Just reiterated what my scream showed..

I sent them file they wanted.how do I share it here..
I told you back in your other thread here: Dji warranty is a hoax

If you can't provide evidence to prove that the cause of the incident was a DJI malfunction, you can't expect DJI to just give you another Phantom.
They don't know if the problem is theirs or if you collided with a duck or something else.
Unfortunately, flying over deep water, you can't recover the Phantom to get the internal data recorder.
That's the chance you take flying over water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1