ALIGN drones

Reaction score
any reference on these new drones with premium specs and very good pricing ??

regards

I am very interested. Appears to be local company for me, will check them out. Thx for posting.

For a fully ready to fly M690L with fpv and camera gimbal, how much would everything all in be? Could someone list the components needed please :) Thanks

For me since I already have a Futaba 14SG and a Canon 5DIII it looks like a much better option than the Inspire. Every time I have checked they have been out of stock. Will try to stop by their office for the real scoop.

M690L $1799
5D Gimbal $1399
FPV $ 199
Total $3397 plus battery.

The Futaba is about $500 and the 5DIII about $2700-$3000. I would have to buy a pancake lens, my 500MM is a bit to heavy. :)

I think I'd stick to the Panasonic camera myself, I couldn't afford a 5d at present. Which futaba controller are you using . They are as expensive as the drone itself where I'm from. I was considering the Dji Inspire but for the extra money the Align is definitely the way to go.

From their website for the M690L (the Hexcopter model):

The stock power system with 6s-5200mAh lipo battery is capable of flying the M690L for 20 minutes. Fully loaded flight time with Panasonic GH4 and Align G3 gimbal will be around 8 minutes.

If it's 8 minutes with a GH4, it will be even less with a 5D.

My guess is, once you've added all the stuff you need, like a controller, battery charger, FPV components etc, the price starts to approach a DJI S900.

I think they do high capacity batteries, 10/12000 mah I think it said . It will be expensive but not quite s900 price territory but as capable as s1000 , i.e the ability to safely carry the 5d If required, so the opportunity to pick up a cheaper 5d in year or 2 is a bit assuring for the future .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj