Video unavailable

• Thread starter Deleted member 108945
  • Start date
Please do more videos like this one. Excellent moves, short clips and very nice examples of speed ramps. Especially the scenes that you follow the ships and sailboats look spectacular. Can we do this types of tracking with active tracking mode?

Please do more videos like this one. Excellent moves, short clips and very nice examples of speed ramps. Especially the scenes that you follow the ships and sailboats look spectacular. Can we do this types of tracking with active tracking mode?
Thank you very much for compliments!!

About tracking, all the shots are done flying manually. I have never tested active track for this kind of things, only to play with it, but probably spotlight mode will work perfectly to track only one side of the subject (not turning around) while you still have control of the drone movements.

I will try to continue making videos like this

Reactions: OOO
Thank you very much for compliments!!

About tracking, all the shots are done flying manually. I have never tested active track for this kind of things, only to play with it, but probably spotlight mode will work perfectly to track only one side of the subject (not turning around) while you still have control of the drone movements.

I will try to continue making videos like this

Thank you for the info. I don't use intelligent flight modes too much except POI. In spotlight mode can we still control the drone with both left and right stick?

Thank you for the info. I don't use intelligent flight modes too much except POI. In spotlight mode can we still control the drone with both left and right stick?

Yes, we still have the control of the drone The camera remains centered on the subject

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: OOO
Thanks! Actually it looks like a quite useful flight mode. I’ll work on both active track and course lock mode. With some additional manual work I think both mode can be very useful.

Thanks! This time I shoot with a Mavic Pro 1 as is lightweight and portable, so I can carry more things inside backpag: water, food, beach towels,...

I have tried to make something different with the footage I recorded during summer holidays

Please, let me know what do you think and of course, also if you see something strange, wrong or any idea.

Thanks in advanced!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Algarve is how the southern region of Portugal is known. It has a total of 240 kilometers of coastline full of long beaches, rocky coastlines bored with caves and good services. Therefore, Algarve is synonymous with beach tourism and good weather.

What for decades was a virgin coast has given way to tourism to destinations with a lot of atmosphere and services, but the development has been uneven and close to tourist centers of the caliber of Lagos and Albufeira there are fishing villages where we can still see how this was zone years ago.
You can see images of:

- Santa Luzia and the Ria Formosa, the fishing village with the boats in the Ria de Formosa
- Praia do Barril - Playa del Barril on the island of Tavira
- Praia da Ilha de Tavira (Beach of the Island of Tavira)
- Ilha da Barreta - Island of Barreta
- Ilha do Farol - Isla del Faro. Scenes with the white lighthouse and red point
- Ilha Deserta - Desert Island
- Farol do Cabo de São Vicente in Sagres - Lighthouse of Cabo de San Vicente and Cabo de San Vicente
- Praia do Castelo in Albufeira - Castillo Beach
- Paia de Arrife in Albuferira - Arrecife Beach
- Praia da Vigia in Albuferira - Playa de la Vigía

Excellent Movie! Good job.