Alert volume

Turn the volume up on your mobile device.

Ear bud? Headphones or some such thing?

Reactions: msinger
I can hear mine well on my iPad Mini 4, but it's pretty quiet where I fly. You could hook up an external speaker to your iPad Mini. Maybe rig it up so it attaches to the back of your tablet mount.

Oh, more to this story. I flew my drone until the low battery alarm went off and then landed it. With the alarm sounding I disconnected the cable to the iPad. The sound continued and is coming from the remote control unit. So my question stands, does anyone know of a way to turn the volume up for the alerts?

You cannot adjust the volume on the remote controller.

Oh, more to this story. I flew my drone until the low battery alarm went off and then landed it. With the alarm sounding I disconnected the cable to the iPad. The sound continued and is coming from the remote control unit. So my question stands, does anyone know of a way to turn the volume up for the alerts?
I am having the same problem with a brand new DJI Pro 4 Obsidian. Ipad sound is turned up full but still no help.

You cannot adjust the volume on the remote controller.

You can mod the RC (or give it to someone who can) so that it includes additional audio amp. Cheap and easy mod.

For the amp board, search "mini audio amp" on aliexpress. It is probably best to select one which can be powered directly from RC battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr