Alcatraz, Pier 39 and Coit Tower at Night

great night time shooting you got some good distance on that flight how far out is alcatraz still looks a bloody creepy place would love to visit sometime san francisco is on my bucket list for sure!

great night time shooting you got some good distance on that flight how far out is alcatraz still looks a bloody creepy place would love to visit sometime san francisco is on my bucket list for sure!
About 1.5 miles. Not too far. I'll post the day time footage at some point. It's a long ways to be flying at night. The footage isn't impressive. What's impressive is the fact anyone can do it for a very small sum of money. Crazy. ;-)

Reactions: ObiDon
About 1.5 miles. Not too far. I'll post the day time footage at some point. It's a long ways to be flying at night. The footage isn't impressive. What's impressive is the fact anyone can do it for a very small sum of money. Crazy. ;-)
yes i agree apart from its not that small amount of money unless if your loaded as you probably are,lol !!o_O

Reactions: Fast13
I wouldn't say loaded by any means.... I do live in the most expensive or very close to it city on earth so it's all relative. What I meant by it's cheap is that it can do AMAZING things for what it costs. It flies miles away and sends back a live 720p downlink for under $1,500 dollars; that's amazing. Just think what that would have cost a few years ago. Oh yeah, and I just strap it to my backpack and can easily take it anywhere... so yes for what it does it's cheap. Here's just the Alcatraz portion of the night flight in the day time.... actually I'll put it in its own separate post.

Cool video, not in to the music though haha. We have an oil rig off shore about 1.5 miles but I'm too scared to fly out to it

It's a little over a mile away. I fly out there all the time and actually go past it by a little but you have to be careful over the bay. The winds are vicious, I almost didn't make it back once... oops...

Cool video, not in to the music though haha. We have an oil rig off shore about 1.5 miles but I'm too scared to fly out to it
Awwww.... C'mon. Enjoy life. Take risks. The worst that could happen is you hit the rig and it explodes! ;-) (Kidding)

Reactions: markdizle
Great flying! I enjoy the videos and the Phantoms capabilities of taking them, but it's the flying that hooked me. You show some good skill at both. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Fast13

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj