Albany Area?

I'm at the very north end of Petersburgh, almost in Hoosick. Just got a Vision 2+ yesterday and will be doing my fist flight out of my large backyard tomorrow.
7/4: Did 4 short flights this morning and was shocked to find just how fast it flies. Caught me off guard, and I almost panicked on the first flight. I need an even bigger open area to practice on, and having had 4 flips, the ability to make softer landings.

I am just outside of Schenectady. I have been flying my P2V+ for a few months now. Pretty happy with it. I fly around my house and at a radio controlled flight park near my house. If ever interested in heading out here for an hour at the park post up.

Down near Poughkeepsie myself.

Anyone in the Albany Area?
Hi
I just moved to Niskayuna Ny near Albany. Wanted to see if there are phantom pilots near by. I've been flying for about 3 years now with phantom 1,2 and 3. Also built my own fpv setup on a p2. I do a lot of flying out at Niskayuna park next to the Mohawk River. Let me know if anyone would like to meet up and fly.

Matt

I am just outside of Schenectady. I have been flying my P2V+ for a few months now. Pretty happy with it. I fly around my house and at a radio controlled flight park near my house. If ever interested in heading out here for an hour at the park post up.
I'm open. Just moved to Niskayuna. Let me know.

Matt

Where is there a flight park near Schenectady?

Hi,

New P3 standard user here in saratoga springs. Three days with the bird and I was in the Adirondacks at 500 ft. Shooting a mountain lake.... Randall

Reactions: Wayne Slingerland
I am in Hoosick Falls and looking at purchasing a P3A. Been practicing some with a cheapo quad at the suggestion on a fiend who flys RC. Would love to meet up and see what these offer. Have hay fields and woods behind the house too... :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Slingerlands here, but work near Albany, Airport. I'm a new owner of a P3S waiting for warmer weather to start flying. I want to fly down by the Mohawk on my lunch hour. Somewhere near the Lock 7 Park.

IMG_0790.JPG
IMG_0790.JPG
IMG_0870.JPG
Had my p3s for a year now lookin to start a club . I know some good spots to fly. I'm also in rc trucks rock crawlers and boat

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub