Airshou grrr

Reaction score
i can download and install and run airshou. What I can't seem to do is save or at least find any video files?

Apple iPhone 6is iOS 10.2.

Anyone offer insight?

Airshou is junk and why use airshou when you can just download the downlink right to your device? I use dr fone screen recorder is costs money but works amazingly

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Airshou is junk and why use airshou when you can just download the downlink right to your device? I use dr fone screen recorder is costs money but works amazingly

Is this for iphones? aND AVILIBLE IN THE UK?

could you show me a link or summit? Cant find it on app store?

Ok managed to download trial version gonna give that a go 1st, it did say that it could slow iphone down? Have you or anyone noticed anything when using dji app? Don't want delayed stream from the bird..

Never tried it with the bird but I play world of tanks blitz with 60 frames flawlessly and make my YouTube videos with it. Using iPhone 6, no jailbreaks, latest updates

Airshou is not available in the app store. It can be downloaded on iOS devices in the form on Side loaded app. You can get it from here.

Finding professionals is easy with Organic Providers. Search our website to instantly connect with business and professionals. For professionals, our website works as a powerful tool for attracting more clients.Organic food

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj