Airnest update

I dunno i want to like airnest but its a one trick pony to me - unless ive read it wrong
when you draw your route you can only pick one target point to view...

My email alert said save 40% for a limited time. Love the app and now you can save missions

Reactions: Justin Miller
I dunno i want to like airnest but its a one trick pony to me - unless ive read it wrong
when you draw your route you can only pick one target point to view...

Right now the app is all about capturing a cinematic video shot. It's simple and beautiful that way. It's my favorite drone app because it makes my footage look so good.

If I draw an orbit can it behave like the go app and orbit non stop until I'm done?

What you are able to do ...let's say your want to capture a lighthouse. You can draw a spiral around the lighthouse, start your flight at 150 ft and end at 30 or whatever. It's a nice video to shoot. Looks neat

Reactions: Justin Miller
No, it will go from the beginning of the drawing until the end. As far as I know the DJI GO app orbit works fairly well?
Yes but you have to fly over the poi and set it, as opposed to drawing an orbit - like mission. Would be a nice feature if it could be done somehow in air nest, although I realize the app is more of a one shot mission type thing.

Yes but you have to fly over the poi and set it, as opposed to drawing an orbit - like mission. Would be a nice feature if it could be done somehow in air nest, although I realize the app is more of a one shot mission type thing.

I was unaware of how it worked in GO. It makes sense now that you'd want something easier to plan from the ground. I'll look into it further and see about adding this feature.

Also we are working on a new PathPro type of feature that combines the simplicity of path with a more robust waypoint manager. So you can build more complex shots with multiple poi's

Got the udpate ..

Nice thanks .
Like the drop down menu for the camera settings . However it's missing the new 2.7k option of the P3P

Regards

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic