Airmap Help

Reaction score
I log in all of the pertinent info with Airmap. I get a message that my submission was successful, and then nothing. I get no response. I've tried it on my laptop and iPhone with the same results. What am I missing? I go to the Flight Brief section where you would find the response, but I get nothing.
Any and all help would be appreciated!
God Bless.
Bill

Hey Bill,
I just completed the registration process and had no problems. I tapped the head icon and tapped log in / sign up. That took me to airmap.com where I scrolled to the bottom of the log in screen and tapped register. On a new registration screen, I filled out name, birthday, email and password. I was sent and responded to a verification email and all seems to be working well. I did run into a hiccup on the password. It requires a special character. After correcting that, the rest went smoothly. Hope this helps.
Mike

Check your setup and be sure your email or text number is correct. I have AirMap set up to respond via text message. Authorizations are usually delivered via text in less than a minute. Works great for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues