Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
Yeah I just spotted it... started at the top of the forum and didn't go back and look before commenting... doh!

Yeah I just spotted it... started at the top of the forum and didn't go back and look before commenting... doh!
Was just buzzing around one nite testing some strobes,,had few warnings which not normal for my flights,,it seems clever battery to clever ,,must have been predicting my flight and gave me a rth at 33% in only a 12 min flight,,have done this flight a bit but never had alerts like Dat...looking at voltage be used it going along doing its own thing,,,was in sport but was changing all the time looking at data..maybe that where I missing my top speed:)

I'm going to guess it has to do with winds aloft... I can't see what the wind speed was since I don't have the upgraded account, but being in a coastal environment, I'm assuming you are dealing with some pretty steady winds and they definitely would increase once you got above the top of the hills. I downloaded the KML and looked at it in 3D, that's pretty cool terrain you're flying around. Would love to see pics or vids if you have any...

I'm going to guess it has to do with winds aloft... I can't see what the wind speed was since I don't have the upgraded account, but being in a coastal environment, I'm assuming you are dealing with some pretty steady winds and they definitely would increase once you got above the top of the hills. I downloaded the KML and looked at it in 3D, that's pretty cool terrain you're flying around. Would love to see pics or vids if you have any...
Yip good flying here sorry no vids at moment skypixel hijacked them ha..delete most recordings,,I usually fly hill tops regularly but not much higher cause planes,,CAA instructed me to stay below hilltops but gives me good flights regarding the 400ft limit..wind speed that evening was 5mph with 6km range of veiw
water_mark_68f21ead4c9a5f99261a49e776a3b183.jpg
only pic I have handy..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj