Aircraft history & selling assurance

Reaction score
I've got a superb condition P3P that I may sell..I purchased secondhand, added camera, etc. How can I be sure & assure the buyer that this aircraft is indeed 100%.
Never crashed, hard landed, etc.. Internal flight logs?
Thank you.

I've got a superb condition P3P that I may sell..I purchased secondhand, added camera, etc. How can I be sure & assure the buyer that this aircraft is indeed 100%.
Never crashed, hard landed, etc.. Internal flight logs?
Thank you.
Honestly my first thought when u said you purchased it 2nd hand and added a camera sounds like it was crashed just because thats usually the only reason for a new camera so u might want to leave the added new camera out of the add. Just my opinion

Reactions: Phantom2USA
YeahI know exactly what you mean about that,but there wasn't a scratch, bump, blemish, on this bird.
My intent was to be upfront if it was to be sold..I guess there's no way to find the "history of the aircraft"

YeahI know exactly what you mean about that,but there wasn't a scratch, bump, blemish, on this bird.
My intent was to be upfront if it was to be sold..I guess there's no way to find the "history of the aircraft"
The only way was to have the flight data from previous owner probably but if the bird flies and performs the way it should thats what counts. Best of luck selling it and i sold my p3p and went and had to buy another one because i missed flying

Reactions: Phantom2USA

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic