Aircraft Disconnects a little worrying

Reaction score
Hey guys

Well, after finally sorting out my Firmware Upgrade issues, I decided to give the Simulator a try first off, as I wanted to get a feel for the handset and what does what before taking the P3 out at the Weekend for a Maiden Flight

Launched the Sim ok, but a couple of times it came up with "Aircraft Disconnected" which is a little worrying as I am only using the sim!!

I should point out that I have the P3 Pro and am using the iPad Air 2, and am running all the latest software and firmware and I am using the genuine Apple Cable that came with the iPad not an aftermarket one

The bird is NOT as yet calibrated on anything, I still have those to do, I was going to do the IMU calibration at home using the Car Air Conditioning method as this seems to be a good way of doing it, then calibrate everything else once I am far away from Metal and anything that would disrupt the process, but I didn't think any of that would effect the simulator part of the package, so I am obviously slightly tetchy now as the disconnect is great on a simulator, not so good in the real world :)

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

There are some connection problems with the latest software updates and The last two DJI GO versions. Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20