Aircraft Disconnected

Reaction score
I have put my problem situation with my phantom 4 and phantom 4 pro + and see if anyone has any solution to my problem and for sure many other users.

Before I had a phantom 4 that fell after losing the signal with the radio and broke all, it was confirmed by the holder that actually hears a failure in the equipment.

Now I bought a phantom 4 PRO +, and that is also presenting me problem.

On 22/12/2017 I was filming a rural property in Uruguay, the phantom flew over a distance of 3,162 meters, time 7 minutes, maximum height 118 meters, and then he lost the signal with the control, the same thing as happened to the other phantom I had, except that this time instead of falling like a stone of the height of 118 meters, it landed, and for 50 meters did not pause in the water, otherwise I would have lost the second equipment without any fault.

What is happening is that I have to turn on the radio and the same one stays with the red light blinking and emitting an intermittent beep without stopping, not link with phantom,

other times it does the same thing, but the phantom responds to radio commands.

Other times you turn on the red light on the radio, keep blinking, and the beep will flash, and the following message will also appear: Link Phone Number, to complete your registration information and aircraft activation in DJI GO 4, please link and verify your phone number, but if I click on the link the screen will appear: Phone Linking and Verificat ..., enter a mainland China phone number, input verification code.

When the radio turns on normally with the green light on, as if everything is normal, I take off with the phantom, then it appears that it loses the signal, and ends up disconnecting with the radio, the following message appears in the upper corner of the radio: image transmission signa lis too weak. Please adjust the antenna. But this message is appearing regardless of how far the phantom is from the radio.

Consequently the message appears: aircraft disconnected, this was the same message that happened in my other phanton that crashed and broke everything

Another thing I have noticed, is that at 2.4 GHs, it warns you that it is giving a lot of interference, so I have to use 5.8GHs.

Hug.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues