Aircraft Disconnected and Crash!

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Wondering if I can get a little help; we were out taking our drone for a flight to get some pictures when it disconnected and crashed to the ground :( . I looked over the logs (DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com) and saw that it said the battery wasn't full...even tho I charged it and did the level test and showed four bars. Is that what probably happened here, a short?

Some other details:
All the parts were in tact when it crashed, so no loss of propeller or battery etc. Right before it crashed I looked up and saw only 2 RED LEDs lit up on the propellers so I started to bring it back down.

Thanks for the help :)

Reactions: JTrail
At quick glance of this data, I do not see anything out of the ordinary, other than the battery power which for this short flight was not the issue. That said, this appears to be another P4 with a battery disconnect. There are numerous occurrences of this on P4's noted many times around here. It is a known design issue and was changed in the V2 series. Generally this has occurred at high speed with drastic maneuvering, however it has occurred in similar circumstances as yours.

Thanks for the reply that was my fear. I highly doubt it but I'm hoping they send a V2 back for this repair...one could dream!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20