Air encoder error

Reaction score
Good morning all
Has anyone gotten an "air encoder error" message? It said to shut down the aircraft and restart, which I did but the message is still there! It says to contact dji support but they are closed for the weekend!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good morning all
Has anyone gotten an "air encoder error" message? It said to shut down the aircraft and restart, which I did but the message is still there! It says to contact dji support but they are closed for the weekend!

I've seen a couple of posts about it in the P4 forum. Did you replace your water damaged P3 with a P4?

I just bought a p4 from Amazon and have boxed it up to send back! The video wasn't stable in any format right off the sd card. The p3a has been doing great until this morning when I got the air encoder error. I re calibrated the IMU and powered off and on a few times but no luck! It says contact dji support but they are closed for the weekend. So much for a beautiful weekend of flying. The aircraft powers up and will hover, rotate and respond to all the controls but I am a little Leary of letting it get too far!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr