Air data

Reaction score
Hope to be flying next week with my P3S with the Lenovo 4 tablet for the first time. I deleted and disabled all the apps I could. If I download Air data will that be too much for the Lenovo to handle ? Also where I’ll be flying there is limited or no WiFi. How will that affect Air data uploading. Thanks in advance.

Air data is online and not a local application you store on your phone or tablet. You will need a small app, HD sync that will sync all your flights from your DJI Go app and upload your files to your air data account. You can upload your flight anytime later when you connect to a network. The DJI Go app will store all the data.

Reactions: Jerryatric
Ok so I download both apps on the tablet and sync and upload when I connect to WiFi. Bear with me I’m old.

Ok so I download both apps on the tablet and sync and upload when I connect to WiFi. Bear with me I’m old.
If you enjoy data analysis, you will enjoy using the Air Data web site. Register for a free account or if you purchase Litchi, I think they give you a 30-day trial on the "pro" version.

As mentioned earlier airdata.com is a site where you can upload your DJI flight records. It's not an app for your device. However, to get that flight record uploaded you will want to download and install HD Sync which will do all the work for you. Just open the app and it will do the rest. And yes, you will need an internet connection of some kind, presumably via wi-fi. It will not upload your flight without it. So wait till you get a internet access, then open HD Synch.

How you making out kromar? Making any headway with airdata yet?

Yep thanks for all your help. Download HD sync. Thanks again for clarifying this. Guess you can teach an old dog new tricks. Hope the weather clears so I can give it a try. Haven’t tried Litchi yet.

Reactions: Archangel3356

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj