Ag.Gala - Northwest Chios Island

Reaction score
hello!
I am posting a new video from Ag.Gala ( cave and church ).. Its a small village 65 km from the town of Chios...

Thank you very match!
Have a nice day mates!!

Reactions: DMac
Beautifully done. The cinematography was fantastic. The drone flying was awesome. The music and editing were great. But I have to be honest, taking almost a full minute of a five minute video for a fancy lead-in was really irritating.

The logo in the lower right was distracting to me. I stuck around for the full thing, hoping you might tell us where in the world Chios Island is, but you did not. I am guessing perhaps a Greek Island, based on the text at the end, which I believe is Greek. Even the English text at the very end did not illuminate.

If you are planning on showing this to the world (and you should) I would fix that, and the lengthy lead-in and I think you would have a real prize winning video there. So, where is it located?

Beautifully done. The cinematography was fantastic. The drone flying was awesome. The music and editing were great. But I have to be honest, taking almost a full minute of a five minute video for a fancy lead-in was really irritating.

The logo in the lower right was distracting to me. I stuck around for the full thing, hoping you might tell us where in the world Chios Island is, but you did not. I am guessing perhaps a Greek Island, based on the text at the end, which I believe is Greek. Even the English text at the very end did not illuminate.

If you are planning on showing this to the world (and you should) I would fix that, and the lengthy lead-in and I think you would have a real prize winning video there. So, where is it located?

Thank you very much for your comments. I appreciate your opinion.Comments like yours make me better.
Chios Island located to east Aegean sea in Greece.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav