Aftermarket Knobs for controller.. Dji please make these the new standard

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
These just came in from China through ebay, and they have been a great upgrade for me. They cost me less than $5 because it was won through an auction. These also come with washers to adjust the height. I went with the old(stock) bottom piece and the new blue cnc milled knob. Just felt like sharing since I feel like it can benefit others.

PhantomKnobs are also a great (and soft) addition to the remote controller sticks. I have them on all of my DJI remote controllers.

KuLujws.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

PhantomKnobs are also a great (and soft) addition to the remote controller sticks. I have them on all of my DJI remote controllers.

View attachment 64642

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice....I was thinking about getting those too, but I went for the cnc finish. DJI needs to make those labels standard on their controllers too. I feel like it looks nicer, and it's a good reminder for when someone new flies the drone.

View attachment 64638 View attachment 64639 These just came in from China through ebay, and they have been a great upgrade for me. They cost me less than $5 because it was won through an auction. These also come with washers to adjust the height. I went with the old(stock) bottom piece and the new blue cnc milled knob. Just felt like sharing since I feel like it can benefit others.

Hey man, i like those stickers on your RC, where'd ya get those from?

That sticker set is available here.

Last edited:
Hey guys, can anyone tell where to get those aluminum iPad monitor arms to replace those plastic ones on the Phantom 3 controllers?
Here are a few:
You can find others on Amazon and/or eBay if you don't care for those I listed above.

Personally, I don't want DJI to make those "thumb" pads the new standard (unless they can be removed) I'm one of those that "pinches" the sticks with my index finger and thumb. I think leaving it up to the user to add those is a better option as the remote would work for all. OR if they make it a standard, make them removable for those of us that "pinch" :)

Personally, I don't want DJI to make those "thumb" pads the new standard (unless they can be removed) I'm one of those that "pinches" the sticks with my index finger and thumb. I think leaving it up to the user to add those is a better option as the remote would work for all. OR if they make it a standard, make them removable for those of us that "pinch" :)
Ditto

I'd really like to see a device holder that would actually hold my ipad mini 2 with the case on it. The case is a little to thick for the top and bottom of the holder to grasp it securely.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: jsposito
I'd really like to see a device holder that would actually hold my ipad mini 2 with the case on it. The case is a little to thick for the top and bottom of the holder to grasp it securely.

Here's what I use . I have a thick case on my mini and a member sent me one . Works great and you can remove it or leave it on . I have several now as I just leave them on . Now this one is to hold a larger pad but look at this https://www.amazon.com/gouduoduo201...821&sr=8-1&keywords=Inspire+holder+extensions
You will have to find the shorter one for just a mini but they do have them . Or e-bay will .

IMG_4803.JPG IMG_4804.JPG

Same piece I have there and I use a Lifeproof case which is just a little over 1/2" thick .
All I know is get a thinner case or get someone with a printer to make you one GB :)
Oh well .

Same piece I have there and I use a Lifeproof case which is just a little over 1/2" thick .
All I know is get a thinner case or get someone with a printer to make you one GB :)
Oh well .

Yeah I use the same type case. I'm thinking of going the 3D route. I'm rough on tablets so downgrading the case probably is wise for me :)

I'm sure someone can make one ,You have the pattern right there .
If not mistaken @msinger has one or will know where to steer ya :)

Reactions: GB71
Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31