Aftermarket Gear Help

Reaction score
So if I were to purchase the Taller & Wider gear, how does the compass remove from the leg ? & has anyone done this conversion & can offer advise on..
Thanks

So if I were to purchase the Taller & Wider gear, how does the compass remove from the leg ? & has anyone done this conversion & can offer advise on..
Thanks
4 small screws and then remove the plate. Put new legs on and remount compass.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

4 small screws and then remove the plate. Put new legs on and remount compass.

Nope.. My gear has 8 screws total 4 each side & no screws hold the compass together, looks to be a press fit around the leg.

Is your compass gray or white in color?

Is your compass gray or white in color?

I'v got four thin wires, yellow,brown,red,gray, inside a white plastic, shrink tube like that runs down the gear leg to a white plastic square box that houses the compass..
I'm just wondering if I'd have to split that plastic box open, if changing the gear. I most likely won't change it out because I've ordered a carbon gimble saver that wouldn't fit between the new gear.

I'v got four thin wires, yellow,brown,red,gray, inside a white plastic, shrink tube like that runs down the gear leg to a white plastic square box that houses the compass..
I'm just wondering if I'd have to split that plastic box open, if changing the gear. I most likely won't change it out because I've ordered a carbon gimble saver that wouldn't fit between the new gear.
You have the new compass not sure how that one opens. Sorry cant help you.

Thanks for lookin my friend..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers