After water crash one engine dont run

Reaction score
Hi, in first sorry for my English.
I have p3s and i was crash in water

After crash all work good but one motor dont spin... When i check solder pads on mainboard all good Motors have ~12v when aircraft is ready to fly, damage motor have 16v all time after phantom is on.

Please help

Its River, well probably fresh
OK river water is better than sea, but you really need to dry out properly, standard advice is to pack the Phantom in a sealed container with dried rice to thoroughly dry out all components. The rice is a dessicant and will absorb all the moisture, not sure how long to leave it, maybe 1 to 2 weeks, and then try again. Silica Gel will work if you have some.
Sorry to hear your accident.

Hi, in first sorry for my English.
I have p3s and i was crash in water

After crash all work good but one motor dont spin... When i check solder pads on mainboard all good Motors have ~12v when aircraft is ready to fly, damage motor have 16v all time after phantom is on.

Please help
Welcome to the forum!, sorry your first posts are about a crash.
I have not actually done any kind of work inside, but as I would think the motor is damaged and not drawing any current, but I think they always changed the ESC also. I don't thing drying out anymore is going to help this, but one to two weeks in rice is the norm. It has been said that Chinese people will fix it when it is in rice. :rolleyes:

If the battery got wet, don't use it or charge it, and don't just throw it away, store it a place that would not ignite anything else.

Rod

Thanks for all tips
I was searching problem all day and find it
I find damaged transistor MOSFET 4407A on motherboard in power section motor no. 2. For test i was switch this transistor between moto 2 and 3. Motor 2 is alive again :)
Now i waiting for new transistor
Thanks you all

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl