after updating to 1.6.0040/battery 2 center lights solid

Reaction score
i tried updating my drone to the new firmware witch was a huge mistake, now my battery had 2 solid lights green , when i try to put it inside the drone the gimble starts normally and then all 4 lights on the drone turn solid red, can anyone please help me is there anyway to factory restore the firmware ????

i tried updating my drone to the new firmware witch was a huge mistake, now my battery had 2 solid lights green , when i try to put it inside the drone the gimble starts normally and then all 4 lights on the drone turn solid red, can anyone please help me is there anyway to factory restore the firmware ????
Did you follow Msinger's firmware installation instructions below exactly?
P3 Firmware - HOW TO: Install Phantom 3 firmware | DJI Phantom Forum
What P3 model? What Firmware version were you on before attempting the update? Which Firmware are you attempting to install?

Did you check the SD card and review the results file for any errors?

I suspect that the battery was not updated correctly and the firmware installed failed. You may want to install again and wait for a solid green light on the gimbal before turning the drone off.

I had 1.5.30 prior to trying to update to 1.6.0040, the battery 2 center lights are solid green
I agree with Tcope. Try re-installing following the instructions above exactly. Should take 15-20 minutes.

Hi.
I have the same problem exept that i update 4 of my 5 batteries and then it happens. The 2 center lights stays on.
So if it has work for four, why not the fifth? because it was done the same way.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl