After crash it flies back and right?

Reaction score
Hi All,

Ok after that crash I had my Vision now goes up and starts shooting backwards and a bit to the right? I cannot seem to control it? No cracks or damage and I changed props as we'll? Any tips?

Russ

After a crash you should connect it to the assistant software and perform an IMU calibration. Then a compass calibration before the next flight. While in the assistant, check all the pages to see if everything is OK. Especially the transmitter controls. They should be center when not touching them and move from one extreme to the other.

Geo

Check to see if one or more motors is warmer than the others. I would suspect motor damage.

Thanks guys for the tips, gonna try them all on my next flight this weekend. Never balanced props before? Just put em on and fly, had no idea that was even possible?

Hi Guys,

Ok so I added 4 new props, put the quad on the computer to calibrate, and even checked for updates (wont let me update to 3??). So she flies fine, but now seems jittery, and still does not hold perfect position as she used to? Seems to wonder back and worth and even up and down a tad?
Possible you think I should calibrate compass again? Here's a few shots I took while in air, I love editing, so forgive the harsh photoshop (or in my case Paint Shop Pro) editing. :) We have 14 acres, so this is just around our property.

Russ

pond051214.jpg

yard051214.jpg

flying051214c.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4