After calibration and starting to fly, red lights then loses altitude

Reaction score
For some reason my phantom 2 will not stay in the air, I can calibrate, then take off, but after a couple of seconds at altitude hold, red light flashes and it wants to land. Anyone ever run into this, whats the problem solve??

For some reason my phantom 2 will not stay in the air, I can calibrate, then take off, but after a couple of seconds at altitude hold, red light flashes and it wants to land. Anyone ever run into this, whats the problem solve??

Recharge the battery and check the current levels in the P2 software. Sounds like your batteries are crapping out.
#5.jpg

Those current level will decrease with age and also from not storing at 50%.

Recharge the battery and check the current levels in the P2 software. Sounds like your batteries are crapping out.
View attachment 100675

Those current level will decrease with age and also from not storing at 50%.
Thanks for the reply, I am currently totally discharging battery and will charge to see if this will remedy the problem. Thank You again!

Battery is done. It can fully charge but has not capacity to store a charge.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik