Affordable Memory Cards

Reaction score
So I just purchased the Phantom 3 Advanced and it should get here on Tuesday. I wanted to pick up some micro SD cards for the time being so I can have that all ready to go. I thought I would post my finds in case anyone is looking for extra cards.

Best Buy has a sale right now on the Samsung Pro + micro SD cards. I picked up a 32GB Class 10 with Read/Write speeds up to 90MB/sec. It's 24.99 for the 32GB and 49.99 for the 64GB. I picked up the 32GB.

I also saw a sale on PNY Hyper Performance Micro SD Card 32GB. Online it says 19.99 but in store it was labeled 13.99 on the shelf. Doesn't matter because I price matched Amazon for $10. I suggest doing the same if you decide to pick a couple of these up. Read/Write speeds up to 65MB/sec.

Thought I'd share! Enjoy.

Yup. I heard good things about the Samsung Pro +. I didn't make it clear in my original post but I purchased both of these cards this morning. For a little under 30 bucks you can't beat it.

My experience has not been positive with PNY. But it's been a few years since I've used them. Hopefully they've gotten better. At the moment I'm starting to prefer Samsung over SanDisk. Seems to be a better product. Just SanDisk is more available in stores.

I do a lot of video work on a daily basis so if it turns out to be unsuccessful with using the PNY card with the P3, then I'll just use it for other stuff. I'll definitely report back here if I run into any issues.

Pny turbo 32gb from Amazon for 13$

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31