AeroXcraft vs Tarot T2d vs Ariss CM 2000 gimbals

Reaction score
Greetings from Derbyshire in England, first post so here goes!

Fairly new to the aerial videography scene and have had some fantastic results with my Phantom and Hero 3+.
Now looking to add a gimbal to my set up, can't stretch to the Zenmuse so after something more 'prosumer' and am looking at the above 3 units, all around the £200 mark.
I'd really appreciate any thoughts on these 3 units and how you all get on with them?.

Andy

Lots of YouTube vids showing them. I bought the aeroxcraft, weight about 220 gms, quick to setup and price was ok, but more than tarot. I added a tiny power switch to turn it off while I turn the gopro on and off, the gimbals resist motion and I don't think its good to mess with the camera switches when the gimbal is active. Works very well but has exposed circuit board and delicate wiring. One crash in trees and you'll wonder where to reattach those tiny wires. One thing I will say, I crashed it into the ocean with a naked gopro. The phantom GPS didn't survive, but after removing sand and seaweed, a wash in fresh water (that's hard to do on purpose!) and a day of drying out both the gopro and aeroxcraft work like a charm (except wifi in gopro). I think the open circuitry actually helped in that case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20