Aeronaut Cam Carbon props for P2/P3

Reaction score
Surfing the recently revamped Carolina Dronz site I came across these Aeronaut props described as usable for the P2 and P3. IIRC the P3 needs the composite hubs to prevent props from flying off during active braking. These seem to be metal hubs.
Has anyone here tried them? Pricey buggers compared to the stock DJI props, even the carbon-reinforced ones (which I love btw).
Aeronaut CAMcarbon Light Prop for DJI Phantom 2/3

Surfing the recently revamped Carolina Dronz site I came across these Aeronaut props described as usable for the P2 and P3. IIRC the P3 needs the composite hubs to prevent props from flying off during active braking. These seem to be metal hubs.
Has anyone here tried them? Pricey buggers compared to the stock DJI props, even the carbon-reinforced ones (which I love btw).
Aeronaut CAMcarbon Light Prop for DJI Phantom 2/3
If they have metal hubs, I wouldn't advise using them-- the DJI stock props have been engineered to provide the thrust needed for the P3 and the P3 does not suffer thrust issues.

cheebs, it's best to steer clear of all props that are not manufactured by DJI. Almost all of them do not perform as well. Furthermore, most of them have not been tested for long periods of time, so there's no telling if they will cause a prop to fly off, etc.

cheebs, it's best to steer clear of all props that are not manufactured by DJI. Almost all of them do not perform as well. Furthermore, most of them have not been tested for long periods of time, so there's no telling if they will cause a prop to fly off, etc.

TBH, I really had no intention of getting a set, especially for the price. Was just curious if anyone had any experience with them. As I said, I absolutely love the DJI 9450 carbon reinforced props, been really working them hard on my P3 and they are as true as the first day I used them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic