Aerial View Of Centennial Park New Berlin, IL

Reaction score
I've had my P3s for about a week now and loving it. The weather has been bad but I've managed to get some flights in here and there. Here is some footage of a local park near my work. One thing I have noticed while cutting my video is that I feel like I'm looking at the same thing over and over. I need to find ways to make my videos more interesting.

So far I have been keeping the AC close by as I'm getting used to its capabilities. I think it will help when I allow it to get out and cover more landscape during my flights.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice video. So is that a man made sledding hill? Whats the story behind it?
Thank you, yes that is a man-made hill using the earth they removed to dig out the ponds you see in the video. It is a nice idea as most of the time we get some snow and great for the kids to have a spot to go sledding. Before this, most of the local golf courses were the only places to find hills big enough to sled down.

I've had my P3s for about a week now and loving it. The weather has been bad but I've managed to get some flights in here and there. Here is some footage of a local park near my work. One thing I have noticed while cutting my video is that I feel like I'm looking at the same thing over and over. I need to find ways to make my videos more interesting.

So far I have been keeping the AC close by as I'm getting used to its capabilities. I think it will help when I allow it to get out and cover more landscape during my flights.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice job. I'm at the same stage you are--got to get over the fear of letting it get on out there. I also think it may help to go low and slow, and to minimize the yaw turns while filming (except when the camera is pointed straight down). But I'm just a beginner too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31