Aerial video shot with Pahntom v1 with Zenmuse H3-2D

Reaction score
Here's my take on aerial videos. The video is shot with Phantom v1.1.1, Zenmuse H3-2D and GoPro Hero 3+ Black. I used Adobes Warp Stabilizer to post-stabilize the image.

The aerial video is from Finnish city called Lieksa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuwJ2DZJJH0

DroneRookie said:
Agreed. Very scenic.
Edited with GoPro studio + AE? Camera settings?

The editing could had been done in GoPro Studio, excluding the post-stabilization that I did in Premiere Pro with Warp Stabilizer. I edited the video in Premiere Pro... I had few ideas that used AfterEffects that I actually tried, but removed from the finished video. The ending "title" fades away too fast :D as I added it in the last minute before rendering and was hurrying. I used fast color corrector in Premiere Pro to adjust the whitebalance a little bit and some adjustments with the level of white and balck besides the actual WB itself.

The only thing that I'm missing now is the 3-axis gimbal. It bothers me a bit that theres just enough wobbling sideways with the 2D gimbal that I have need to post-stabilize almost every shot to make it look "pro" enough. Although I've seen a lot of videos shot with 3 axis gimbal that would need post-stabilization too.

GoPro settings:
res: 2.7k
fps: 25
fov: medium
low light: n/a
Protune: on
Whitebalance: auto
Gopro Color
ISO LIMIT 1600
Sharpness: high
+/- 0

Members online