Aerial Video of Pleasant Point on Sturgeon Lake in Lindsay, Ontario

Nice video.
Did you do that with the P2 and the GoPro?

What kind of gimbal do you have? You shoot some of the coolest stuff, we've got to help you level that gimbal.

Nice video.
Did you do that with the P2 and the GoPro?

What kind of gimbal do you have? You shoot some of the coolest stuff, we've got to help you level that gimbal.

Yes, it's the P2 with Hero3+ using the Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal. I always have the camera tilted down slightly to avoid flickering from the sun hitting the blades.

Yes, it's the P2 with Hero3+ using the Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal. I always have the camera tilted down slightly to avoid flickering from the sun hitting the blades.
I was referring to the tilt to the right. Maybe I am wrong but I noticed it in other videos you have. Take a look at the horizon in the video.

I was referring to the tilt to the right. Maybe I am wrong but I noticed it in other videos you have. Take a look at the horizon in the video.

Didn't even notice until you mentioned it...Good eyes! It has suffered some crashes, so maybe time for a new one. Is there anyway to fix this otherwise?

I don't have the gimbal, nor do I know anything about it, BUT if you go to the following site and enter
"H3-3D horizon not level"
in the middle of the page, NOT AT THE TOP, you will find a lot of threads discussing the subject.
The google search link and other stuff is in my signature, in case you want it in the future. :D

"https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

If you wander around looking for some place to take a pic or video, I would like to see Noerenberg Memorial County Park.

Good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik