Aerial Limestone Mountain Karst

WOW! That's some pretty amazing jungle scenery. Felt like I was watching an IMAX movie opening. lol

Thanks everyone. Here's what's the surrounding area look like, its about 4-5 hours drive from Bangkok.

Ek.

Attachments

• Noen Maprang05.jpg
    Noen Maprang05.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 359
Oh wow nice...I did some filming while I was in Thailand back in march and missed that area completely...I'm going back on the 22nd in Phuket for a while but i don't plan to bring my drone (it was a task carrying it while island hopping)

Reactions: LV632553
Oh wow nice...I did some filming while I was in Thailand back in march and missed that area completely...I'm going back on the 22nd in Phuket for a while but i don't plan to bring my drone (it was a task carrying it while island hopping)

This place is not well known its off the track at first I came here to photograph the bats leaving the caves it took over 2 hours from the first bat to leave the cave

Aerial Limestone Mountain Karst at Noen Maprang district of Phitsanulok Province, northern Thailand.

01 :

02 :

Spectacular!
Was this done under full control or a Litchi type mission?
In the first one it looks like the signal was lost and RTH was initiated, is that what I am seeing?

Great video!

Sent from the Traveler from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Scott King
Spectacular!
Was this done under full control or a Litchi type mission?
In the first one it looks like the signal was lost and RTH was initiated, is that what I am seeing?

Great video!

I use normal DJI go app but replace the antener for more stronger singnal. When I went around the opening gap I started losing signal so had to pull back fast. Used up all my 4 batteries and still couldn't get enough... I'm hoping to return there at the end of monsoon (end october - begining Nov) hopefully there'll be low cloud formation in these canyon.
d8b89d927f34fe492d2ecf8a5d83e1c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I use normal DJI go app but replace the antener for more stronger singnal. When I went around the opening gap I started losing signal so had to pull back fast. Used up all my 4 batteries and still couldn't get enough... I'm hoping to return there at the end of monsoon (end october - begining Nov) hopefully there'll be low cloud formation in these canyon.
d8b89d927f34fe492d2ecf8a5d83e1c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks,
I will be watching for more. I have a friend that visited there and he brought back some framed butterflies or moths that look like they could take down a drone, lol.

Thanks again for sharing.

Reactions: LV632553

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj