AEB Photos

Reaction score
Trying all the new toys on the new P3. Tonight I tried the ABE setting. I bracketed for 5 photos. So Far So Good!

When I got home all the 5 photos were exactly the same in every respect. I am wondering if there is a bracket setting we are supposed to use before shooting that determines the light settings between the photos.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Trying all the new toys on the new P3. Tonight I tried the ABE setting. I bracketed for 5 photos. So Far So Good!

When I got home all the 5 photos were exactly the same in every respect. I am wondering if there is a bracket setting we are supposed to use before shooting that determines the light settings between the photos.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Sounds like you didn't use bracket mode but 5 shot burst.

Reactions: loganintx
I have had success but only when I use the shutter button on the pad not the controller- you will see a blue light rotating around the shutter button on the pad- you have to wait till it stops to take next pic or video

P3 HDR Pano 1.jpg

Reactions: leglessmatt
I have had success but only when I use the shutter button on the pad not the controller- you will see a blue light rotating around the shutter button on the pad- you have to wait till it stops to take next pic or video

View attachment 20416

Correct the HDR shutter only works via the app.

As a thank you to those who helped with this problem I post the photo below. It worked perfectly once I started using the iPad rather than the controller.

Here is the photo I just took. In the processing I tried to keep it natural rather than artistic. Thoughts always appreciated.

AEB%202.jpg

I just tried this on the bench and HDR seems to work fine.

However whilst it is taking the shots and storing them the iOS display goes black and I get "no signal" on the top and it turns red.
Is that what others are getting ?

Yes it's a bit disconcerting for 3-4 seconds and if the P3 moves around during the HDR shot you might get a bit of softness and blur.

I just tried this on the bench and HDR seems to work fine.

However whilst it is taking the shots and storing them the iOS display goes black and I get "no signal" on the top and it turns red.
Is that what others are getting ?

I would suggest to use the bracket mode instead of HDR. This gives you full control over the HDR image in proper software.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers