Advice DJI PHANTOM 2 VISION PLUS +

Reaction score
I've been thinking about picking up a DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ as a hobby, but being rather ignorant in regards quadcopters, versions, what comes with them, what is discontinued etc. I'd like to ask for advice.

I'm the type of person that I'd rather buy something once rather than having to buy things twice, so I don't want old equipment. I've seen package deals on different websites where they range $1000-1399 but not being familiar with them I'm not able to make a sound decision if I'm getting the most "Bang for the buck". Where can I find the best deals on one?

ES: http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-V...nkId=YGE2367W36CPV6BB&creativeASIN=B00J8JLOA4

There is also lots of used gear on eBay and other places, is there things that perhaps I need to beware of or make sure I don't buy it? ES: Older motors Vs Newer etc... or if it's worth my time. Dings and scratches I don't mind since they are easily overcome with replacement parts etc. I'm more concerned about buying someone else's problem.

What do you think?

Buying used there is a high potential to get something that has been crashed and has unseen problems.
Really you don't want to buy used unless you trust the seller and can test fly the Phantom.

That's what I was thinking as well, plus there would be to part of not having warranty. Yep, new is the only way to go.
Do you have any recommendations where to buy one at good price?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues