Advertising of aerial photography services

Reaction score
I've read all the threads on non-commercial use, FAA rules, 333 exemptions, etc. That being said, I think many of us *may* make a few bucks on the side shooting pictures of homes/farms/properties/businesses.

I'd like to get everyone's opinion...I'm thinking of reserving a booth at our local county fair , which is pretty well attended. I'd put up framed pictures of some of my work, and just ask those interested to contact me offline, no mention of a financial exchange.

Do you think this is acceptable, or am I pushing the bounds of what is acceptable/legal? Please let me know your honest thoughts.

Thanks!

Do you think this is acceptable
It's not any less acceptable than flying without an exemption in the first place.

According to the FAA it's not pushing anything... it's flat illegal. Who might contact you "offline" is the FAA. To date no one has been charged with this "crime". Only warnings have been sent.

I've read all the threads on non-commercial use, FAA rules, 333 exemptions, etc. That being said, I think many of us *may* make a few bucks on the side shooting pictures of homes/farms/properties/businesses.

I'd like to get everyone's opinion...I'm thinking of reserving a booth at our local county fair , which is pretty well attended. I'd put up framed pictures of some of my work, and just ask those interested to contact me offline, no mention of a financial exchange.

Do you think this is acceptable, or am I pushing the bounds of what is acceptable/legal? Please let me know your honest thoughts.

Thanks!
Probably "ok" if you send Oblaba at least 25%.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj