Advantages of Litchi mission hub?

Reaction score
If you don't plan to share missions, is there any advantage to planning them using the mission hub rather than just using the app?

I also prefer to do all the mission planning on my laptop. I can take care to check all altitudes,waypoints, and POIs very carefully and at my leisure,much easier IMO than using the app.

Reactions: phxbird57
In addition to the comments above, you can use street view or panoramic pics in mission hub. This is very useful when you are scouting the area you will be flying. You can also use Google Earth for this. This is not available in the app. I use a combo of Mission Hub & Google Earth. I'm sure there are other apps out there but this is good enough for me.

Another preference for Mission hub is that in mountainous areas I can plan my route in Google earth with all altitudes relative to ground, and then import the KML file direct into MH. This ensures I am always at a safe height when the ground level is undulating.

Be careful that Google Earth ground elevations are not accurate. You need to add a buffer in addition to considering height of tallest object in the area.
Yes indeed, and those pesky trees that stick up higher than ground level. Treat all this tech with caution.

Another preference for Mission hub is that in mountainous areas I can plan my route in Google earth with all altitudes relative to ground, and then import the KML file direct into MH. This ensures I am always at a safe height when the ground level is undulating.
Mission hub also provides ASL elevations and elevations relative to the first waypoint. For me this is the primary advantage of mission hub.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31