Adorama introduces new Drone

they sure look the same. So, it seems that a Chinese company is doing the old "build it/brand it" move, allowing vendors to seem like they have different products while it's the same guts.

"Working hours: 8"

Does that mean that it blows up after 8 hours of flight time? Or, a really advanced battery?!

These appear to be AEE drones...the folks who make GoPro type cameras, etc.
We were offered a review model and other stuff to "review it", but declined because...they didn't exactly say "if you don't like it, be sure to print that review"....if you catch my drift.

Am I wrong or is this just like the DJI original Vision? That is, does it have anything new...or even up to date (stabilized video)?

It seems many people are buying anything that says "drone" on it...

In fact, today marks the first time I've seen promotions for 3 drones that I've never heard of before... all in one day. And all of them are low end, below $600USD drones, and all of them advertise "easy to fly, auto land, comes home on it's own" and all have built in cameras.

I would venture a guess that perhaps half a million or more drones will be sold in the US in the next 60 days. The FAA has no hope of controlling this wave of users. I worry that many of them will be too impatient to learn anything about how to fly responsibly, and injuries are sure to follow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers