Adobe Premiere Pro CC

Reaction score
Hi guys i'm editing my 1080p 30fps P2V+ videos with premiere. The program is fantastic until i export my post production in H264. The exported mp4 file is not smooth as the original video and suffer of stuttering.

Anyone here use premiere and knows what's the best way to render the project to have the result video smooth as original footage?

Ps: Is not a problem of pc performance because I've tried it on various high end device and the video has real stuttering issues...

Last edited:
Hi guys i'm editing my 1080p 30fps P2V+ videos with premiere. The program is fantastic until i export my post production in H264. The exported mp4 file is not smooth as the original video and suffer of stuttering.

Anyone here use premiere and knows what's the best way to render the project to have the result video smooth as original footage?

Ps: Is not a problem of pc performance because I've tried it on various high end device and the video has real stuttering issues...

What frame rate is your sequence set to? And what frame rate do you export in?

Reactions: StevenQX
What frame rate is your sequence set to? And what frame rate do you export in?
The problem was that i have the sequence at 25fps and i render at 30fps. After change the sequence framerate the render video is smooth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers