ADMIN- please read!

Reaction score
I can't be the only one that can't access this forum on my mobile device without a VPN?

On 9.3.3 I was all good, now on iOS 10 it makes me use a VPN?

This forum needs to do something. I get notifications but I can't view or post.

Help!

@TJ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have had zero problems using a mobile device be it from a browser or from the Phantom Pilots app. Sounds like an IOS 10 issue and not a forum issue. Of course, I have an Android device so I'll stay all high and mighty and blame Apple lol

I can't be the only one that can't access this forum on my mobile device without a VPN?

On 9.3.3 I was all good, now on iOS 10 it makes me use a VPN?

This forum needs to do something. I get notifications but I can't view or post.

Help!

@TJ?

Light lets ask @clackey about this . @LuvMyTJ might can tell ya but clackey seems to be the man that works with this stuff the most .

I have not had any issues on my devices on iOS10. We can pass it along to "da guy". :)

Are you using a browser of the pilot app?

You may have to allow the app permission to use mobile data. It would make sense the VPN works in this instance.

I have a iPhone 7 with iOS 10, I use the app.

So when I got my iPad Pro 12.9" I had the same issue... it would only work with a VPN...

My iPhone 6s Plus however worked fine. It was on 9.0.3. The app worked perfect... my iPad has never worked without a VPN.

It's so weird. And annoying.

I know there are others... I've seen a few complain on here..

I have never been able to access the PP app or even the website, ever....from my cell phone UNLESS I am on wifi at home.

It's just a part of life I have accepted. I blame SPRINT.

I have never been able to access the PP app or even the website, ever....from my cell phone UNLESS I am on wifi at home.

It's just a part of life I have accepted. I blame SPRINT.

Exactly the same issue... it was working on my phone until I got iOS 10 and the iPhone 7 plus?

My iPad Pro has always required wifi... it's weird.

We need to find a solution. The VPN sucks battery life!

So I get notifications all day, but can't check it unless I have a VPN or wifi

Sounds like it has something to do with your carriers service. Who do you use?

EDIT: It was pointed out to me you have AT&T. I do also and have zero connection issues. Wonder whats going on with it. Have you tried to reset the network connections on the phone?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20