Adjustment of vision

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a technique for pupil adjustment when going from direct sight to FPV ? My eyes are having trouble seeing screen (7") after direct sight of phantom.. even on cloudy
days.

That's the main issue of the Fpv goggles available today. Some claim to provide adjustments but they have minor adjustments. I'm seeing new expensive goggles are offering pupil and diopter adjustments, hope they meet the expectations.

I'm also looking for an adapter that can be used with ant goggle to at least take care of pupil distance adjustment.

Not much different than looking on the horizon & then down to read a book. Geezing kinda sucks.... :( More & more I just relegate myself to having a pair of cheap reading glasses sitting down my nose so when I look down I'm looking through the readers. Even added a pair to each Phantom case.

Has anyone figured out a technique for pupil adjustment when going from direct sight to FPV ? My eyes are having trouble seeing screen (7") after direct sight of phantom.. even on cloudy
days.

Thanks for the replies, didn't really think there was a "magic pill" probably try the reading glasses don't really want to mess with goggles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic