Adjusting the maximum height

Reaction score
My P3P seems to come with a maximum height of 120 meters. When I try to fly above this the P3P hits a ceiling and the remote control says that I need to adjust the MC settings if I want to go higher.

Can somebody explain how this is done?

Thanks.

Height.png

WOW - thanks for the quick response folks! I thought that was the maximum height for flight? In the Smart RTH section of the manual (pg. 11) it states that the aircraft will ascend to the RTH alt and return to the home point. So - I guess I can set the RTH alt. However, in the Low Battery RTH section, it states the aircraft will return at the CURRENT altitude (not good if I'm in the valley). In the Failsafe RTH illustration (pg 13, block 5) it shows the aircraft heading straight to the home point (if the alt. >20m) or ascending to 20m if below. The description really doesn't do much to explain, except that the aircraft cannot avoid obstacles during the Failsafe RTH. So, if I lose signal and it starts the RTH...seems like it will hit anything between it and the Home GPS point. The only "safe" RTH is the manually started one, which uses the preset RTH altitude. Does that sound about right?

Before returning home, the Phantom will first ascend to the RTH altitude (unless it's already above it). When above the RTH altitude, it'll return at its current altitude.

The RTH altitude is a different setting in the DJI GO app:

RTH.png

A
Before returning home, the Phantom will first ascend to the RTH altitude (unless it's already above it). When above the RTH altitude, it'll return at its current altitude.

The RTH altitude is a different setting in the DJI GO app:

View attachment 39749
Actually - this response was supposed to be on a different thread - SORRY!! But thanks for the great info anyway!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers