Adjusting height on Point of Intrest.

Reaction score
To be honest I am not sure if I am doing that right. More specifically I want to fly out in the great blue yonder, and film some of the mountains in the distance. Is there a setting that would make the camera just point straight ahead? I can put the POI in the direction I want, and force it to just look forward, not down at the ground?

To be honest I am not sure if I am doing that right. More specifically I want to fly out in the great blue yonder, and film some of the mountains in the distance. Is there a setting that would make the camera just point straight ahead? I can put the POI in the direction I want, and force it to just look forward, not down at the ground?
You should have full pitch control of the camera where ever you start your POI. Please be more specific and maybe we can help you.

You can adjust the camera angle with the left transmitter wheel to point it straight down at the ground or straight ahead (and anywhere in-between). The gimbal can also be set to go up 30° You can also change the gimbal mode from "Follow" mode to "FPV" mode. This basically changes how the camera keeps the horizon level (or not). Here's a video on setting the gimbal mode.

Using the Litchi web site I set up way point one. I then set up a POI for it to look at. In this case it will look down at it. I don't want it to look down, but I want it to look in that direction. So is there a setting where you can set a POI and it look ahead and not down at the ground. See image. See the Altitude setting.
upload_2016-10-1_20-47-36.png

i would think you could simply input your drone's altitude as the poi altitude, although i've never used the app so just a guess on my part

Using the Litchi web site I set up way point one. I then set up a POI for it to look at. In this case it will look down at it. I don't want it to look down, but I want it to look in that direction. So is there a setting where you can set a POI and it look ahead and not down at the ground. See image. See the Altitude setting.View attachment 66202

Your waypoint altitude is 30 m and your POI altitude is 1 m. As you can see in the POI settings, it says the ground elevation is 7 m lower than the first waypoint so change the altitude of the POI to 37 m.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20