Additional pilot/assist apps

Reaction score
I've searched and found much scattered info on this. Is there any way someone can make a consolidated list of additional apps (and possible links)based on android / ios. Possibly a sticky. Also some comparison of features.
From what I've gathered so far....
Litchi, Fpv camera, dji ultimate, etc

Thank you guys

Thanks. Any reviews or comparisons?

You could check the Android/Apple app stores to see reviews from people who have used them.

I've searched and found much scattered info on this. Is there any way someone can make a consolidated list of additional apps (and possible links)based on android / ios. Possibly a sticky. Also some comparison of features.
From what I've gathered so far....
Litchi, Fpv camera, dji ultimate, etc

Thank you guys

Lichit
Autoflightlogic
Cop-Pilot
UgCS
Mapmadeeasy
Altizure
Phamton Flight
Ultimate Flight
Airnest
Dronedeploy
HiveMapper
Pix4DMapper
DronePan
FPV Camera
DroneVR
PhantomPano

Last edited:
I was looking for an app for Android that was good for waypoints. That narrows it down significantly. Since the last DJI go release with way points, I'm trying to see if it can do what these assistant apps were doing. If not what more can they do over the Go app.

Only thing I found so far was offline way point planning. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I was looking for an app for Android that was good for waypoints. That narrows it down significantly. Since the last DJI go release with way points, I'm trying to see if it can do what these assistant apps were doing. If not what more can they do over the Go app.

Only thing I found so far was offline way point planning. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Both Litchi and DJI Unlimited do far more then allow waypoints to be set offline. You can each one's website for more info. I have a quick video on some of Litchi's capabilities:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers