Adding Music on iMovie with ipad

Reaction score
I don't have any new fancy computers. My PC's are all at least 5 years old and probably full of spyware slowing things down. And now, everyone in the family has iPads so we rarely touch an actual keyboard anymore.

But I still like to make the occasional video for YouTube.

I download my video from my cameras (flight footage, outdoors, family etc...) onto my ipad, and use the free version of iMovie, which works great for the non professional that I am.

I'm completely happy with all features of iMovie on the ipad, but I'm getting sick of the 4 background music tracks that it comes with. Where can I easily download some royalty free background music that won't take up a lot of space on my ipad?

Also, if I monetize my videos, I just need to put the artists info in the video description correct...?

I don't have any new fancy computers. My PC's are all at least 5 years old and probably full of spyware slowing things down. And now, everyone in the family has iPads so we rarely touch an actual keyboard anymore.

But I still like to make the occasional video for YouTube.

I download my video from my cameras (flight footage, outdoors, family etc...) onto my ipad, and use the free version of iMovie, which works great for the non professional that I am.

I'm completely happy with all features of iMovie on the ipad, but I'm getting sick of the 4 background music tracks that it comes with. Where can I easily download some royalty free background music that won't take up a lot of space on my ipad?

Also, if I monetize my videos, I just need to put the artists info in the video description correct...?

I prefer to use www.pond5.com for music needs as is a reputable royality free agency and prices start $15 dollars and up.They have 394000 recordings to choose from.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31