Adding fpv goggles to system with monitor

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to this forum. I'm also new to the hobby, getting my first Phantom2 last october. Now I have a phantom2/ gopro/ monitor set up built for me by Atlanta Hobby. I want to add FPV goggles for friends/ family to be able to experience FPV but continue to use the monitor as I control the quad. I'm considering the skyzones for the diversity set up and their favorable reviews. Shouldn't I be able to run both, as they would be receiving the signal from the quad? Or is this going to require detailed set up? Thanks in advance for any comments.

Personal preference really, that said I like filming with goggles more as I find it easier to stay focus on what the camera is pointed at, easier to frame shots etc.

When flying in really tight places, indoors and the like, I fly with a 8" lcd screen

yes you are correct the Transmitter can be received by more that one , so both the goggles and Monitor can be used at the same time. You just need to make sure the new item can receive the channels you are transmitting on. Personally I do it the other way, I fly with the goggles and let other watch on the monitor

Simon

Thanks for the responses. Glad to know I guessed right. I guess a pair of goggles are in my future. Then my 6 year old grandson can fly with me.

I just ordered the Skyzone for the same reason you are 4 bands 8 channel Should not have a problem .But will see when I get them this week.

Well I tried out the Skyzone goggles.It was the first time using goggles. It took some time to get used to them. But a lot better flying then just a monitor. I tried flying tight circles around a stack of 4 or 5 Hay Bales about 100 Yds. out that I would not try with just a monitor and it worked great.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik